smart-me washroom is an app for the washroom. It allows to unlock washing machines and to invoice the energy consumption directly to the customer. The activation happens through a NFC card.
The following things are necessary to run smart-me washroom:
- Android Tablet with NFC
- NFC card
- smart-me Meter or smart-me Plug
For every device (e.g. washing machine), which you want to unlock or to invoice, you will need to have a smart-me Meter (switchable) or a smart-me Plug.
- Wi-Fi network
- smart-me washroom app
Install and connect the devices, which you want to have unlocked directly with the smart-me Meter. Connect the smart-me Meter with your Wi-Fi network and the smart-me app.
When the installations of the devices are done, you need to configure the following things:
- enable smart-me Meter for Virtual Metering
- create a smart-me user
Enable a smart-me Meter
In order to use a smart-me Meter and the connected device, you need to first enable the Meter. Please proceed as follows:
- Log into the smart-me website: https://www.smart-me.com
- Click on the top right corner on "Configure"
- Choose Meter Configuration
- Choose your favoured meter and click "Edit"
- Activate the option "Available for Virtual Meter"
create a smart-me user
smart-me washroom creates per meter and user a virtual meter. The measured energy consumption per user will be directly assigned to the user's virtual meter. Please proceed as follows:
- Create all smart-me users
- Create a node per user (e.g. apartment 1)
- Assign each user a node