Meter external outputs
The smart-me Meters have one or more outputs which can be used as a pulse output or as a potential-free contact. Ex works, these outputs are defined as pulse outputs.
Configuration as a potential-free contact
If the output is defined as a potential-free contact, many devices can be controlled on the smart-me cloud. The control can be done manually (on/off) or automatically (via events and actions).
- Login to the smart-me website or to the smart-me App: https://www.smart-me.com
- Select a counter and click on "edit"
- Under "outputs" select the desired output and configure the output as "digital output"
- You can give the output a name
- Now, you can define an action to be executed when the counter loses the connection to the smart-me cloud
The potential-free contact should be used with 24Vdc or 230Vac. The limits of those outputs are the following
|Umax||350V (at I 50uA)|