Meter (32A and 80A)
The smart-me Meter is the first electric meter which can be analyzed and controlled from anywhere. No additional hardware is needed. The meter makes use of the existing Wi-Fi network and connects directly to the smart-me Cloud. It's really convenient to see the real-time energy consumption on the smartphone. The smart-me Meter is an incredible solution to make energy intelligent.
- Single-phase electric meter, 230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Direct measurement up to 80 A
- Bidirectional meter
- Direct encoded connection to the smart-me Cloud (Wi-Fi)
- Incl. energy data management
- Additional S0-pulse interface
- Accuracy class 1 according to IEC62053-21
- Alarm (email and push notification)
- Integrated Data logger for 2 months (In case of connection failures)
- Direct Connection 5(80)A -> Up to 80A (18.4 kW).
- Direct Connection 5(32)A, switchable -> Up to 32A (7.3 kW). Current can be switched on/off. (remote switching, time switching, Schalten nach Bedingungen, ...)
The smart-me Meter has an exit which can be used as an impulse exit (standard type) or as a switchable potential-free contact.
The smart-me Meter has a digital input which can be used as a tariff input or as a digital input.
- Accuracy: 1 according IEC62053-21
- Operating Voltage: 85 - 253 VAC
- Frequency (f): 50 / 60 Hz
- Max. Current: 80 A / 32 A (switchable)
- Reference Current: 5 A
- Starting Current: < 20 mA
- Tariffs: 2+
- Assembly: DIN-Rail
- Width: 2 Modules, 36 x 90 mm
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi, S0
- S0 Pulse Weight: 1000 Impuls per kWh
- Own consumption: < 0.5 W